VIENER manufactures Power Plants by using:
- Biomass residues from plant, animal and forestry production or/and products derived from industrial processing whose combustion produces energy with much lower emissions of harmful substances into the environment
- Biogas produced from anaerobic digestion mainly of livestock wastes and wastes of cheese dairies as well as from the decomposition of the organic fraction of municipal waste.
Biogas can fuel internal combustion engines, gas burners or gas turbines to produce electricity and heat.
- Inspection of Plant Siting
- Study of energy efficiency and sustainability
- Implementation Study
- Supply of equipment
- Construction and installation works
Commissioning & Maintenance
- Sanity checks-maintenance
- System monitoring